samedi 24 mars 2012

Incredible Marie-Pierre Arthur !

I found this artist when I was at a french CD store, and I fell in love immediately. I really just wanted to give this video exposure, because the song is incredible, she’s incredible, and the video is incredible, and it this artist really needs more exposure.

   

 I’m not sure what to say about the subject matter of the video. It seems to work with the song in a strange way, yet at the same time the idea of it is dissonant with the tone of the song. Perhaps that’s accounted for by my level of understanding of french! Regardless, the cinematography of this video is just so amazing. It’s serine, it’s beautiful, it’s gorgeous, there just aren’t enough words or synonyms to describe how sublime it is! Or maybe that’s just my hippy side coming out again. I also find this amazing, although the video aspect of it isn’t too important.

   

 What do you think? Log in and post a comment! Et tu peut même mettre un réponse en français!

cinvidcommons.com, March 22, 2012

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire